The Gateway Remedy Mortgage™
Part of our Elite Suite of products, the Gateway Remedy Mortgage is the best option for clients looking to rebuild their challenged credit and may have recently been discharged from bankruptcy. They must have a beacon of 550+, show a maximum of 39% GDS / 44% TDS, up to 75% LTV, and provide minimum 25% down payment.
- 550+ for primary borrower
- 550+ for co-borrowers
- Discharged from bankruptcy with active tradelines
GDS / TDS
- Maximum of 39% GDS / 44% TDS
- Up to 75% (maximum for primary financing or primary plus secondary financing)
- Up to 25 years
- 10% must be from own resources; 25% minimum
- See our list of approved down payment sources
- Marketable, owner-occupied properties
- Second and vacation properties
- See our list of accepted income docs
Additional product information
Bridgewater Bank Gateway mortgages can be used for purchases, refinances or equity take outs. Our mortgages are available in 1 year, 2 year and 3 year terms.
Prepayment privileges* are available. Up to 20% of loan amount (minimum of $500) can be paid once a year on the anniversary date of mortgage (unused portion cannot be carried forward).
We also offer a 3-2-1 PAYOUT*. We recognize that Gateway Mortgages aren’t forever and your client may need to leave early. Our 3-2-1 payout is simple to understand with no complicated formulas. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Early payout amounts are based on which year of the mortgage the customer is in:
- Year 1 = 3% of remaining balance
- Year 2 = 2% of remaining balance
- Year 3 = 1% of remaining balance
*Certain conditions may apply.
Visit our Gateway product standards page for full details that apply across all Gateway alternative lending products.