We know alternative mortgage files can be complex. That’s why we built this library of tools and resources. Every resource here is intended to help you prepare a deal submission successfully and help get your client’s B lender mortgage approved. If there’s something you need and it’s not here, reach out to your local BDM. They’ll be happy to help you out.
Want to stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the industry? Check out some of these mortgage-focused publications and associations:
- Canadian Mortgage Trends – A key information source for mortgage professionals to stay on top of news and regulatory changes to the market: https://www.canadianmortgagetrends.com/
- Mortgage Professionals Canada – A national mortgage industry association offering events and educational opportunities throughout the year to help mortgage professionals advance and expand their business activities: https://mortgageproscan.ca/
- Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association (CMBA) – Represents provincial associations and their members, offers events throughout the year to further enhance and educate the mortgage industry, and supports a vibrant mortgage broker and partner sector: Ontario http://www.cmbaontario.ca/ and British Columbia https://www.cmbabc.ca/
- Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association (AMBA) – Offers a collective voice of the mortgage brokerage industry in Alberta and develops a standard of excellence for its members through advocacy, education, information and networking: https://www.amba.ca/
- Canadian Mortgage Professional – Dedicated to the latest news, developments and changes that affect the industry: https://www.mpamag.com/ca